A Chartered Town Planning Company that adds value to your projects
A professional, effective and knowledgeable approach makes Thompson Planning Ltd an invaluable asset to your project team. Every project and development is different, every client is different, so Thompson Planning tailors every service to your needs.
To assist a list of services is offered below, but should you require something not detailed below, please ask.
- Site Appraisals - used to inform purchases or bids
- Development Appraisals - a quick indication of feasibility
- Site Promotion - as part of the Local Plan process
- Planning Supporting Statements
- Design and Access Statements
- Planning Strategy - increasing the likelihood of receiving permission
- Design Advice - helping make changes before an application is made
- Submission of Pre-application Enquiries
- Submission of Planning Applications
- Submission of Planning Appeals
- Provision of Objection Letters
- Assistance with Enforcement Matters
What Clients Say
"Jenny Thompson has provided planning research and advice services for Fergus Homes for a two year period. She has provided a fast, thorough and reasonably priced service. The main skill set she has provided to Fergus Homes which could not be found from other consultants, is her ability to utilise planning policy to promote or oppose development schemes and to calculate the likely outcome in planning of a proposed development scheme. This has been invaluable for our business."
CEO Fergus Homes
“Jenny has been a great help by using her resources to shed light on our planning applications from a new angle. She possesses a valuable blend of skills.”
Metrocapital Securities Ltd
“Working with Jenny has meant that my applications are more successful, determined quicker and accompanied by the appropriate documentation. Jenny’s statements are robust and well substantiated. The result has been an improvement in the service to my clients.”
Director Link Architectural